Jenn Krowchun is a vice president within O’Neill and Associates’ government relations division. With over 15 years of experience, Jenn has advised clients such as the American Academy for Addiction Psychiatry, Analogic Corporation, Massachusetts Port Authority, bioLytical Laboratories Inc, North Atlantic Rail, Regis College, Elms College, MassBay Community College, UMass Amherst, Town of Saugus, Town of Sudbury, City of Everett, City of Middletown, CT, City of Del Ray, FL, Flagstar Bank Massachusetts Military Support Foundation and Tufts Health Plan.
With a concentration in federal matters related to transportation, healthcare, education, homeland security, trade associations and municipalities, Jenn works with clients to advance their lobbying objectives on the federal level by helping them manage and cultivate relationships with members of Congress and their staffs to create advocates and support for legislation and policy initiatives. Jenn works with clients to develop their federal strategy and advances those goals through legislation and monitoring the shifting priorities of Congress to secure congressional support and action by key stakeholders. Jenn has in depth knowledge of the appropriations process, federal funding and grants and the synergies between the client’s objectives and the congressional calendar. Additionally, Jenn works with colleagues to implement successful relationship marketing campaigns on behalf of clients seeking to expand their reach into new business markets.
Highlights of Jenn’s work include:
- After a more than 12-year absence, earmarking has returned for FY2022. Jenn successfully worked with a number of clients to have inclusion of their community project funding requests.
- Annually organize and support high level Hill meetings for Massachusetts Lodging Association for their national “fly-in” with the National Hotel & Lodging Association attended by board members and the CEO.
- Counseled and facilitated federal strategy for the Massachusetts Port Authority’s successful pursuit of a $42 million US DOT Fast Lane grant throughout 2016-2017 as well as the successful pursuit of the Authority’s $20 million US DOT BUILD grant in 2019.
- Implemented the federal strategy and cultivated Pennsylvania Delegation relationships for Lion’s Development on their hotel and retail project in downtown Philadelphia. Ensured the expedited review of their EB-5 application by adjudicators. The regional center was approved and moved forward recruiting $40 million in investors. This expediated review and investor recruitment allowed for the delivery of a shovel-ready, economic development project in a short timeframe.
- For the last year, Jenn has been guiding clients though the various grant and funding from the Small Business Administration as it relates to Paycheck Protection Program (PPP Loan), Shuttered Venue Operator Grant (SVOG) and COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL). Jenn worked with clients to ensure their Congressional Delegation was supportive of their funding needs and advocated on their behalf with SBA regional and national offices.
Active in Democratic politics, Jenn has worked on multiple campaigns in Massachusetts. Jenn served as campaign scheduler for Chris Gabrieli during his 2006 race for Governor of Massachusetts. In this capacity, she handled the day-to-day scheduling and served as the campaign liaison for debate logistics, public forum participation and endorsement meetings. She also served as the finance director and fundraising consultant for State Senator Marc Pacheco. On the national level, Jenn served as a finance assistant on the Kerry-Edwards 2004 presidential campaign and as a member of the 2008 Hillary Clinton for President Young Professionals Finance Steering Committee.
Jenn completed the American League of Lobbyists certificate program and was a member of the Women’s Leadership Program at the Boston Chamber of Commerce 2013 – 2014 program.
Jenn is an alumna of O’Neill and Associates’ internship program and graduated cum laude from Emmanuel College with a bachelor’s degree in both political science and global studies.
You can reach Jenn at 617-646-1035.