Hear Ye Hear Ye! Trivia Fans Now Have Weekly Themed Trivia Nights at Faneuil Hall Marketplace with Prizes for the Winners!
WHAT: Are you a diehard “Game of Thrones” fan who knows every detail of the award-winning series? Maybe you’re a “Friends” fanatic who can’t wait to test your knowledge of the 90’s hit television sitcom. Compete against your peers at new Trivia Theme Nights at Faneuil Hall Marketplace every Monday night starting March 2nd to April 6th. The Trivia Night location will rotate every week to a different restaurant at Faneuil Hall Marketplace and all have unique themes. For the winners of the contest, the Marketplace merchants are providing great prizes including restaurant gift certificates and other fun prizes. Trivia Nights are hosted by McCaughey Standard Trivia.
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace and participating merchants
- McCaughey Standard Trivia
- Anyone who wants to join trivia night
- March 2nd, 7pm at Mezcala Tex Mex – THEME: “Friends”
- March 9th, 7pm at Dick’s Last Resort – THEME: Game of Thrones
- March 16th, 7pm at Mija Cantina & Tequila Bar – THEME: “Parks & Rec”
- March 23rd, 7pm at Ned Devine’s Irish Pub – THEME: “The Office”
- March 30th, 7pm at Cheers Faneuil Hall – THEME: “80’s Night”
- April 6th, 7pm at Wagamama – THEME: “Star Wars Vs. Star Trek”
Faneuil Hall Marketplace
1 Faneuil Hall Sq
For more information visit www.FaneuilHallMarketplace.com
About Faneuil Hall Marketplace
Faneuil Hall Marketplace is one of the nation’s premiere retail destinations combining a rich history with innovative retail concepts. The cobblestone streets are lined with famous restaurants, ethnic food stalls and a wide variety of stores. Renowned for outdoor entertainment, Faneuil Hall has hosted many events and performances from acrobats and magicians to musicians and more. This one-of-a-kind marketplace has something for everyone and promises a memorable experience every time.